How fun! I love the bright pink outfits. She looks like a little fairy princess--and like she's lovin it!
McKayla is amazing.I really enjoyed going to this, tell Kayla thanks for inviting me. Loved it
Makayla looked beautiful and she really does such a good job at dancing!
How adorable. I want to put my girls in a dance class they would live it.
Makayla looks so CUTE!! I'm loving your slide show with the stars - it's perfect!!
SO cute! Gets me excited to see if Julia likes dance...know any programs for 7 month old babies? j/k :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun! I love the bright pink outfits. She looks like a little fairy princess--and like she's lovin it!
McKayla is amazing.I really enjoyed going to this, tell Kayla thanks for inviting me. Loved it
Makayla looked beautiful and she really does such a good job at dancing!
How adorable. I want to put my girls in a dance class they would live it.
Makayla looks so CUTE!! I'm loving your slide show with the stars - it's perfect!!
SO cute! Gets me excited to see if Julia likes dance...know any programs for 7 month old babies? j/k :)
Post a Comment