Wow, I can't believe Tyson is already 3 months old. He is such a good baby. I love his smiles, they make my day. He loves to watch Makayla and Evan and smile and talk to them. He loves it when they hold him (most of the time). He has figured out how to get his fat little fist in his mouth and loves to suck on it or his fingers whatevers there. I hope he doesn't become a thumb sucker. I love his cute little chunky body, his cheeks, his arms, his legs, oh he is sweet! I enjoy him so much!!! He loves the bath tub. I lay him in there and he starts kicking his legs and gets his arms moving and smiles. He has just started to cry when I put him down to clean or cook or whatever and the minute I pick him up he is as happy as can be. It's so funny how they know how to get what they want at such a little age. I am so blessed to be a mom. I love being home and spending time with them. I love being a mom. Tyson you are such a sweet little boy, I love you so much!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Tyson is 3 months old
Wow, I can't believe Tyson is already 3 months old. He is such a good baby. I love his smiles, they make my day. He loves to watch Makayla and Evan and smile and talk to them. He loves it when they hold him (most of the time). He has figured out how to get his fat little fist in his mouth and loves to suck on it or his fingers whatevers there. I hope he doesn't become a thumb sucker. I love his cute little chunky body, his cheeks, his arms, his legs, oh he is sweet! I enjoy him so much!!! He loves the bath tub. I lay him in there and he starts kicking his legs and gets his arms moving and smiles. He has just started to cry when I put him down to clean or cook or whatever and the minute I pick him up he is as happy as can be. It's so funny how they know how to get what they want at such a little age. I am so blessed to be a mom. I love being home and spending time with them. I love being a mom. Tyson you are such a sweet little boy, I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tyson is cute but you are an even cuter mom! I LOVE the way you talk about him, he is so lucky to have YOU!!!
I truly do believe that being a mom is one of the best gifts ever!! Not always the easiest, haha! But it really is so rewarding.
And I agree with Rachel, your children are lucky to have such a great mom like you!
wow, he is so cute! And I'm agreeing with everybody else, I love to hear how you love your children. You're a great mom!
Tyson is so cute, it's crazy how much he looks like his big brother.
Amen to everyone else. :)
And know what? Tyson reminds me of Julia in these pictures, especially his eyes. If you want, check out the pictures of Julia on my first post on the Phillips family blog.
Post a Comment