Tuesday, September 2, 2008

6 Months Old:)


Our little chub-a-lub is 6 months old!!! He just started sitting up on his own. YEAH!!!! He is getting so big. I love the way his face lights up when I go and get him out of his crib in the morning. Sometimes he will put his little hands up by my neck and put his sweet little mouth on my face and give me loves. I love his soft little chubby cheeks I seriously just want to eat them right up! He just figured out that he can control his hands. He will sit and watch his hands and fingers move and touch his hands together. He is so amazed by it. Today Ryan and I were waving at him and he was moving his hand back and forth. What a smart little guy! I love every single second with him. Even the feedings during the night...oh precious times. We love you Tys!!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

He is such a cutie, Kristy! I love his big blue eyes. Ashley also does that with his finger in his mouth. Oh, they are such wonderous little bundles of love :)

Michelle said...

He is so cute!:)

Jessika and Chris said...

Oh he really gets cuter everytime i see him!!

Heidi said...

Kristy, I finally figured how to see your blog. It is darling. You will definelty have to show me how to do things. I am so impressed.

Jamie Dean said...

Kristy, he is so cute. I want to just pinch those chubby cheeks. You have a darling family.