Monday, September 15, 2008

Jr. Drill Team

Makayla and her cousin Raygan did the Jr. Drill Team at Fremont High School. They had 3 days of clinics and then got to dance at the half time of the football game. Makayla had so much fun! She loves to dance and perform. I don't think she ever gets nervous she just loves to go out and do her thing. This morning she told me that she had a dream that she was out on the football field dancing again. Look how cute Tyson is. Ryan hates it when I take his picutres. You can totally tell how he feels about it by the look on his face.


In the gym waiting for half time.
Our friend Alicia did Makayla's hair. She does an awesome job! Thanks again Alicia!!!(:
Makayla and Raygan
Dancing on the football field!

5 comments:

Jessika and Chris said...

She is looks so pretty and way old! She is a little rockstar for sure!

Alicia and Jake said...

cute cute cute!! tell ryan to smile!!! MEN!! Well kayla looks gorgious as usual.

Misty said...

Go Kayla, I am bummed that I missed ya!

kari said...

What a babe! She is so cute. I was wondering if Alicia did her again when i saw those..She always does a great job. Makayla always looks so adorable though.

Bill & Jen said...

Okay, she is seriously a doll! What's she gonna do when she in high school! Dance or sports! Talk about one little athlete! :)