We had all of our family over for Makayla's birthday!
She was so excited to open her presents and loved everyone of them!
Our wonderful family!!! Thanks for all your love and support!!:)
Aunt Shawnee always has the kids laughing and dancing! She is so cute with them!!Makayla you are such a sweetheart! We love you so much!!! You always have a BIG smile on your face and LOVE to laugh and be crazy! You are not afraid to try new things and are very good and whatever you put your mind to. You are such a good helper around the house and you love to help with Tyson. You are our sweet little angel princess!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't make it to the family party we love you!!
icant believe she is SIX!!! wow! she is so stinkin cute! happy late birthday Kayla!!!
So I am so dumb...I read the blogs when they are updated according to my blog and I didn't know you had written anything because it didn't show up. Now I am just catching up. You are so good to write everything down. Anyway, if you want a copy of High School Musical 3 cd let me know. I'm so glad she had such a great birthday. She is so cute.
Post a Comment