Makayla had her first friend birthday party this year! When I asked her what kind of party she wanted to have she said just a plain party and play games. So, we decided to have a balloon theme and play balloon games! I think it turned out good. Makayla said that it was lot of fun, so I guess that was a good sign.

We decorated with lots and lots of balloons!!!

Opening presents! The bottom two pictures are from the "Make your own glitter tattoo kit" from Ady and Auston. (She loves it and it's really not that messy!)

My sister Cassie came had painted faces!!! A big hit! Thank you Cassie!:)

We decorated balloons, had a musical balloon walk, and just had a CRAZY fun time!!!
5 comments:
Madison had such a great time. I think I will have to do a party this year also cause she hasn't stopped talking about who she wants and what she wants to do at her party. It looks like they had a blast. I am glad they are such cute friends.
Tanner had a way fun time. He said his favorite part was playing "Down by the banks"
Happy Birthday Makayla! I didn't even know. Sounds like the party was a hit!
Good Job on your first party it was a HIT!!! Here's to many more CRAZY parties to come:)
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment