Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread Houses and Snow!



Every year Bryon and Misty have all of us over to have dinner and make gingerbread houses. It is such a fun tradition! The kids LOVE it!!! We made the gingerbread tree because we usually make a gingerbread house with Ryan's mom and dad.

It snowed on Monday and Makayla and Evan were SO excited!!! They were outside playing before 9:00 am. They were throwing snowballs at the window trying to get me and Tyson in the house!

4 comments:

Janna said...

I always love to see ALL the fun things you guys do with your FAMILY! I also really like the Tree - it is fancy!

Michelle said...

That was so fun! cute pictures

Jessika and Chris said...

I had such a great time! your pics are really cute! Send me some fi you get a chance! Thanks for everything!!

The Geddes Family said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! I love it. Your kids are adorable!