Thursday, April 9, 2009

Conference

I loved the very last part of President Monson's talk in the Sunday morning session of General Conference. "Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith." I am constantly fearing the future and what is to come! This quote just really hit home with me. I was able to watch all the sessions of conference this time and I LOVED every minute of it. It was like my soul just absorbed everything. My kids were so good and Tyson slept for just about every session. It was a miracle! (literally) I am so grateful for the gospel in my life! I know that Heavenly Father loves ME!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am so thankful for you. Conference was awesome and I am so glad you were able to enjoy it and feel the spirit. I love you.
Mom

Jessika and Chris said...

This was the first time in a long time that I was able to watch every session of conference also. I felt the same way, it truly was amazing! I am so grateful for modern day revelation! "the future is as bright as our faith!" :)