Friday, May 22, 2009

The BIG 30!!!

So I was having a really hard time admitting to myself that I was going to be 30! I have been dreading it for the last few months. But now that it's here it's not so bad. I mean honestly do you ever really feel older! I had a really fun birthday. On the my actual birthday Misty and I wanted to hang out, so we decided that we would go get lunch and let the kids play somewhere. We all squished in my van and off we went! We ended up going to Burger Bar and then back my my house to eat and let the kids play. On the way home Misty said I guess this is what we do when we each have 3 kids! (not much you can do with that many kids all together!) It was still really fun!!! That night Ryan's family came over to our house for cake and ice cream. It was a good day! That next Sunday we celebrated our birthday with my family. My mom always fixes us a special birthday dinner. This year we decided to have hamburgers and I made the cake. (only because I wanted a certain kind, so I just decided to make it) It was lots of fun! And to top it all off, Misty and I went shopping last Saturday! (ALL BY OURSELVES!) We had a GREAT time and got lots of cute new clothes!
The Girls! Me, Michelle, Cassie, Misty, Tenille and my mom

3 comments:

The Geddes Family said...

You girls are gorgeous! You all look a ton alike!

Nikki Whitehead said...

It is crazy to think we are 30 already?! I had a hard time admitting it also! Looks like you had fun. By the way, it is so crazy to see your sisters - I remember Cassie being like 4!! So crazy, and yeah, you all are so gorgeous! Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

Wow...happy 30th! I think 30's are great. Happy Birthday!