
Evan just started playing T-ball and he LOVES it! He has never done ANYTHING! He is so scared to try new things. When he said he wanted to play T-Ball I was so nervous he wouldn't go out and actually play. We put him on the same team as his cousin Tanner so at least he would know someone and actually go out and play. The day of his first practice came and he went right out and stood right next to Tanner. He followed him around like a little puppy dog for the first few minutes then was fine! I was so proud of him! He has had another practice since then and went right out on the field. Tanner wasn't even there yet. He does so good and he LOVES it! At there last practice they got there shirts and hats. Evan slept with it on that night and wore it the next day!
3 comments:
i am so proud of Evan, He looks so cute in his uniform. I hope he has fun when there is an audience watching him. tyson is getting so big and I can't believe he is walking. It's funny that he loves the 4 wheelers so much and at such an early age. Your right, they learn from there siblings fast!
How fun!! You will have to let us know when the games are so we can come watch! Tyson is getting so big, I can't believe it! They both are SO cute!
Way to go Ev!! He is so darn cute! Let me know when the games are I want to watch :) Love you
Post a Comment