
There Cute Silly Faces!

On Monday night Misty and I had a "twin moment"! I was getting the kids ready for bed and they had just had their baths. Makayla's hair was still damp from her bath and I thought I should braid her hair tonight so that in the morning it will be wavy and easy to do. So we did! Tuesday morning we went to Misty's house for Evan's preschool and Adyson's hair was exactly the same! (This was the first time that we had braided their hair wet the night before.) Misty did the exact same thing Monday night! AND we even styled it the same!!!! Kinda SCARY!!!:)
7 comments:
That's funny! It looked way cute like that :) I remember when mom used to do my hair like that haha
I loved your "twin moment". It just goes to show that you are more than just sisters.
Love you, mom
That's too funny! I bet you have more "twin moments" than you know. Ha Ha
I love "twin moments"!
That's crazy. Both of them look really cute.
Ok so Shantay and I weren't twins but we'd do stuff like that too. Like wear the same thing to school as eachother every day for almost a year uplanned. we would even switch what we had origanly picked out to wear so that we wouldn't be wearing the same thing and then show up wearing the same thing anyway because we had both switched. How funny. I bet you guys do alot more than you know about.
How fun! I always wanted to be a twin...
Post a Comment