ok so... Makayla loves to play dress up's, and Evan loves to play with Makayla, on more than one occasion Evan has begged to wear one of Makayla's dress up's and he has. (Ryan was not very happy about that) So for his birthday last year his Granny Clarke made him some boy "dress up's" . I really need to get him watching more superhero shows. He doesn't dress like this very often so I had to take a picture.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Our cute little Evan
ok so... Makayla loves to play dress up's, and Evan loves to play with Makayla, on more than one occasion Evan has begged to wear one of Makayla's dress up's and he has. (Ryan was not very happy about that) So for his birthday last year his Granny Clarke made him some boy "dress up's" . I really need to get him watching more superhero shows. He doesn't dress like this very often so I had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ryan's mom is so talented!
Have Evan come to my house for a day and he'll know every super hero there is! :)
I keep looking for bor dress up clothes too. I need a princely outfit so he can be a knight in shinning armor for my little princesses
So cute I love it when you update your blog. Cute pictures. Sunday did turn out awesome, it was such a nice day, and I love our Family support it's great!:)
That is so cute! I have a picture of him throwing a football at my parent's house last year at TJ's farewell. He was really good at it! Dylan was next to him, trying to throw the ball like Evan...but he wasn't nearly as good as Evan. I'll email the picture to you! Here, they call costume parties 'fancy dress' parties, and they do lots of them for little kids. So it's a little easier to find dress up clothes. My boys have a Narnia knight costume, spiderman, superman, pirate (they just like wearing the eye-patch) and fireman costumes. Their superhero ones, and the knight with the sword, are their favourites! whoo, this is a long comment!
I love that his super man suit has an E on it, very cute!
I loved the pictures of the blessing. His outfit was adorable! Wish we could have been there!
HI kristy- I am glad 2 see you are well- what beautiful kids.... i think of you often- love gregory
TAG UR IT! check pur blog t c what 2 do!!!!
What a cute boy!! I am so sad we couldn't be there for the blessing!! It looked like tons of fun though - can't wait to see everyone at the reunion this year!
ilove looking at your cute little family. You have to teach me how to do this sometime.
Post a Comment