Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Job!!

Last night was my last shift at Life Care Center of Bountiful (a nursing home in Bountiful). I have worked there for just over 6 1/2 years. I started out full time and then as I started having kids I dropped days. So now I work 1 day a week and love it. It works out so great! I love that I can be home with my kids and still keep my nursing license current. I am very grateful for Ryan who works TWO jobs so that I can only work one day a week and be at home with our kids.
My new job is at Crestwood Care Center in Ogden. I am really excited to start there. It will be a nice change, it is also a lot closer to home!!! It will cut about 10 minutes off my driving time. I worked at Crestwood as a CNA about 10 years ago it's a really nice facility. I hope everything goes as well as I hope!

5 comments:

kari said...

Kristy congrats on your new job! I am glad that worked out for you and it will be nice to be a little closer to home. Now your up a little by my store, aren't you? I am on 42nd and harrison.Is your work day still on mondays?

Leslie and Josh said...

Hope you enjoy your new job. I bet you'll love the shorter drive. good luck.

Jessika and Chris said...

Yahooo! I am excited for you

rachel said...

Congratulations on your new job! Are you still going to work 1 day a week?

B said...

That's awesome. Hope all goes well!