Saturday, May 17, 2008

Makayla's Dance Pictures

Makayla loves to dance! She is constantly dancing around the house usually making up her own dances mixed in with the ones she is learning in her dance class. Today she had her dance pictures. She was so excited to get all dressed up and put my makeup on. I had Cassie (my sister) do her hair. I'm not really good at it and Cassie loves it and does a great job. Thanks Cassie!!!:) Anyway, she looked beautiful and loved every minute of it. She can't wait until she gets to perform on the stage. She is our little dance star!

This is Makayla with her cousin Raygan. Makayla is in her Cat In The Hat costume.

4 comments:

kari said...

makayla looks so cute! Madison says that she looks beautiful. The costunes are alot cuter then last years, i think. The cat in the hat is so fun. I hope i don't work on the night of her recital cause me and madi would love to come watch her.

Jessika and Chris said...

McKayla is a beauty. I really want to come to her recital also so please let me know what time and where!

Jana said...

She's so cute! I love her little pose in the Cat in the Hat pic.

rachel said...

What a little ham! I love it when kids know they look cute!
Cassie did a great job on her hair and she looks adorable!