
I had such a great birthday. I decided that I just wanted to stay home and enjoy the night with my family. I am posting a picture of my birthday cake because it was kinda a disaster! First, it was cooling on the stove and I opened the cupboard with the salt and pepper in it and the salt fell out right on the cake and salted one side of it. Then we sang happy birthday without the frosting on (not sure why, we just did) and after the candles were blown out Evan was picking them out and licking them to get the frosting off, but there was no frosting and he was quite disappointed. So when I started putting the frosting on Evan got a candle and starting scrapping the frosting with the candle and eating it. So there was little marks all over from were he was scraping. Then Makayla wanted to help frosten the cake so I got her a spoon and she started to smear it around, and up came the cake with it. So there was cake mixed in with the frosting. It had to have been the best cake ever!!!

Of course the kids got to help blow out the candles. Having a birthday is more fun for the kids than it is for me. My family is wonderful. Thanks for a great day!:)
4 comments:
maybe i can hire you to make madis cake for her birthday since yours turned out sooo good. haha!
I love the story of your birthday cake!
You can tell you are such a great mom just by the way you talk! That story about your cake was too funny!
Happy birthday, Kristy! Sure love ya and glad it was such a happy day. Your kids are precious--you inspire me as a mom. Love, Becky
Post a Comment