Michelle just turned 25 on July 14
th! We had a birthday party for her at
Tenille's house. We had pizza, homemade
ice cream with lots of toppings and Misty made Michelle a chocolate cheesecake. It's always fun to get together with everyone. I hope you had fun Michelle. We love you!

We surprised Michelle with her presents. She had no idea what we got her. She especially didn't expect a shop-vac. She also got a sprinkler ( she actually really wanted) and a little
barbecue.
Me and my sisters!

Michelle with all of her crazy nieces and nephews. Well maybe it's just Evan that is crazy!
3 comments:
looks like a ton of fun!!!! Oh and cute new background! Wish i could remeber how to change mine!! Ha ha im a dork!
Thanks Kris, it was way fun and yes I was surpised by the gifts but I love them. Love ya
I love that pictures of Mitchelle with all her nieces and nephews. That is just so sweet.
Post a Comment