They are adorable! Im so glad i got to take there pictures it was fun! I JUST WISH MY PHOTOSHOP WOULD COPERATE!!!!! Well your kids are awesome and too cute for words! hope u like all your pictures so far!
Those pictures are seriously SOOO cute!!!!!!! I honestly think the best pictures come out of Utah. You just have better backgrounds there.
Too Cute!!! I can't believe you have a friend who took these! I was going to ask where you got them taken. I love them!
Oh my gosh Kristy these are so cute. I love them.
Kristy-The kids pictures are so dang cute. You can see their little personalities shining through.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are adorable! Im so glad i got to take there pictures it was fun! I JUST WISH MY PHOTOSHOP WOULD COPERATE!!!!! Well your kids are awesome and too cute for words! hope u like all your pictures so far!
Those pictures are seriously SOOO cute!!!!!!! I honestly think the best pictures come out of Utah. You just have better backgrounds there.
Too Cute!!! I can't believe you have a friend who took these! I was going to ask where you got them taken. I love them!
Oh my gosh Kristy these are so cute. I love them.
Kristy-
The kids pictures are so dang cute. You can see their little personalities shining through.
Post a Comment