Ryan had the day off and we had lots of fun. The kids swam in the backyard and Ryan was throwing them up and tossing them down the slide. They had soooo fun! (don't worry no one got hurt) They tag teamed Ryan with a bucket of water and actually got him wet. I think Ryan and just as much fun tossing them down the slide as the kids did. That evening we went to Michelle's house for a BBQ which was yummy and then we went to the Ogden Pioneer Rodeo. There were so many people there but we still had a great time. Evan loved every event. He was sitting on Ryans lap and Ryan would tell him all about the event. He was really in to it. We took my neice and nephew, Auston and Adyson. Adyson loved the clown show and just about everything else. She asked tons of questions and loved every minute of it. Auston loved the bull riders. He kept asking if they were next. I told him they saved the bull riders for last so that everyone would stay and watch the whole rodeo. He just smiled. They were so good and we all had lots of fun. (no pics of the rodeo because I left my camera in the car:(
Oh my gosh, look at the air Evan caught!Glad to hear no one got hurt. They looked like they had a blast. I bet they love when their dad gets to be home with them during the day.
They really did catch some air!! How fun though! I love that Pioneer Day is such a big thing in Utah and that so many businesses take the day off. We're celebrating it today with our stake.
Looks like your summer is filling up with lot's of wonderful fun memories. It was good seeing all of you at the reunion! You guys are all beautiful as ever.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at the air Evan caught!Glad to hear no one got hurt. They looked like they had a blast. I bet they love when their dad gets to be home with them during the day.
They really did catch some air!! How fun though! I love that Pioneer Day is such a big thing in Utah and that so many businesses take the day off. We're celebrating it today with our stake.
Looks like your summer is filling up with lot's of wonderful fun memories. It was good seeing all of you at the reunion! You guys are all beautiful as ever.
You go some AWESOME pictures! Thanks soooo much for taking my kids, they had so much FUN! You are the BEST!!!
Post a Comment