Misty and I took a class on how to make bread a couple of months ago. I bought a mixer and a wheat grinder and have been trying to get it just right. Well this Saturday I think I came pretty close. It looked pretty good and tasted good too! The best part is that I learned how to use the wheat I have in my food storage. And my family likes the bread. I haven't bought bread from the store for a few months. It's kinda nice!

10 comments:
yum, those look good! I've been using a bread maker that doesn't really work and turns out loaves that look nowhere near this good!
Way to go. It looks delicious!!! Don't let it get out, they will be having you do an enrichment group. ha, ha.
Wow, way to go Kris! Looks good.
Wow Kris, those look awesome!
Oh looks tasty! Man, you gals and your homemaking skills...I am going to need a lot of help!!!!
I need to learn to use my food storage better! I am impressed! I am excited to come, maybe I will get to see you and Misty while I am there!
The bread looks way good! Maybe you should send a loaf on down to me and I will test it out for ya!
Yummy! I wish I had more time:) Maybe I could use up my food storage!
Oh, YUM! Looks masterful to me. I need to take lessons from you now. (the few times I have made bread it turned out flat and dense, not gorgeous and soft like yours looks)
Yeah!!! You did it. Doesn't that make you feel so good. I have no idea why, but homemade bread, when you make it yourself, makes you feel soo good.
What a handsome picture of JT.
Post a Comment