It has been so much fun to see the kids talking to Present and looking for him! The first night he was out of the box, Evan woke up and asked me if Present was alive. He was not going to go down stairs if he was alive. I told him that he only comes alive at night when we are asleep so that he can fly to Santa. He hasn't been worried since. Yesterday Present fell off the the lamp shade and Evan touched him. Makayla and Evan were so nervous that he had lost his magic and wasn't going to be able to fly anymore. But all was well and Present was found in a new spot this morning, on the stove!:)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Meet Present
It has been so much fun to see the kids talking to Present and looking for him! The first night he was out of the box, Evan woke up and asked me if Present was alive. He was not going to go down stairs if he was alive. I told him that he only comes alive at night when we are asleep so that he can fly to Santa. He hasn't been worried since. Yesterday Present fell off the the lamp shade and Evan touched him. Makayla and Evan were so nervous that he had lost his magic and wasn't going to be able to fly anymore. But all was well and Present was found in a new spot this morning, on the stove!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is the cutest idea ever! I want to do that next year.
How Fun! Emrie is always talking about Evan so maybe I will have to have her tell Evan to tell Present our wish list!! This will be a memory for your kids to last a life time! I have never heard of anything like that!
I love the idea, although I was telling Auston and he was not falling for it. I don't know how much longer we will have with him believing:(
How cute. I hope that we can do something special like that before Leisha gets to old. Time slips by so fast.
I love the idea. That Christmas magic is awsome. Misty sounds like Auston needs some.
That is the cutest idea I have ever heard. Something fun for the kids to enjoy doing everyday. How fun!
What fun! It was fun to catch up on our blog - looks like you guys are having some wonderful holidays!!
How sweet Kristy. I sure have some wonderful children. How thankful I am.
Mom
Post a Comment