Christmas Eve! Makayla and Evan were so excited to leave Santa a treat! We left him a cinnamon roll and a glass of milk, and some carrots from all of his reindeer. We were able to track Santa online! We watched him go all over the world!!! Evan was so nervous, he kept telling me "we have to go to bed so Santa can come to our house too". He was afraid he was going to miss our house. They went to bed really quick! I love to watch them get so excited for Christmas to come. It is such a magical time of year and I love the magic they bring on Christmas Eve!CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!
Tyson got a train bike. Evan plays with it more than Tyson does. Tyson just can't fight back yet!
Evan woke up first and woke up Makayla. They went downstairs before they came in to wake up me and Ryan. After they saw that Santa had come they came running up the stairs to tell us that there was presents in their stockings and big boxes under the tree! When we went downstairs Evan and Makayla got the presents that they made for me and Ryan and wanted us to open them first. It really surprised me that they didn't want to start with their presents! I guess the gift of giving is just has fun for them as it is for us. Makayla gave us her hand print on a tile and she wrote her name underneath (she made it at school). I love it! Evan made a snowflake ornament at preschool with his picture on it. It is so cute! I love it too!!!

The day after Christmas we went to Byron and Misty's house and went sledding behind their 4-wheeler. They got a lot more snow than we did. The kids had so much fun!!!
3 comments:
oh kris! those pictures are so dang cute! your kids are just so adorable. I love you guys!
How fun! Your kids look like they were so excited about what Santa left them! That was fun at the Houghton Party I love the pic of me prego haha Good memories!
Looks like Santa did good!! I love Evan's expressions!
Post a Comment