
Tyson loves to suck on his hands (whatever part he can get in his mouth). I have the hardest time getting a picture of him smiling, because my camera has such a long delay. But he is smiling with his fingers in his mouth! I love it!!!! This past week Tyson got a stomach bug and was really sick. So he has been really fussy poor little man. :( He has been waking up at 6 AM and just lays in his crib and talks and talks and talks. I try to put the pacifier in his mouth and he will just spit it right back out and continue talking. It is so cute, but it would be even more cute if he woke up 2 hours later. He is so sweet and yummy I could just kiss him all day long!!!!
8 comments:
Kristy the pictures of your kids are so freaking cute!!! Seriously I love them:) I totally had this background then switched it to the one I have, it looks so cute! I cant wait for our fun 4th of July:)
Love ya
How cute. I feel the same way about my baby too. What sweet kids.
Love the new pictures! Good job Alicia! Looks like the pool day was lots of fun. You have inspired me to do something patriotic!
Wow..time does fly! Cute new pictures!! I was going to ask who did them but then I saw Misty's comment. :) Very cute!
Krsty i love the new lay out for the 4th of july. I wish we could see each other more often, maybe when school starts. Tyson is so handsome, but so are all of your kids.
You get such great shots, even when your camera is slow!
I completely understand what you said about Tyson being so sweet and yummy and kissing him all day long...I feel exactly the same way about Ashley! And Ashley also wakes up at 6, talking away! Babies are so precious!
This looks just like Aubrey! She always has her hands in her mouth and she is talking up a storm too. I absolutely love this age!
Post a Comment